Copy/paste data of one column to another

Sure, maybe I misunderstand the problem :slight_smile:

If weā€™re just pulling parameter values that are rounded then we donā€™t need the schedule data node :slight_smile:

Perhaps in a real life situation, you would also need to filter the elements, in the same way as your scheduleā€¦

Thank you Mark, it looks like fine, when i try to create the same script as you, it shows me this:

but your solution seems to me as best

You used the wrong flatten node or you didnt tell how much to flatten.
If you want to calculate in dynamo and you have increments of 250, you could use something like this:

i think that if you have more ducts, something will go wrong
you should not be sorting

My badā€¦ it works!!!

maybe i have another question, how can i create sorting and grouping in dynamo, if i hae in my schedule this:
i04

1 Like

my advice is try this:

Or adapt it to whatever fabrication sizes you have. its quite easy to calculate for Dynamo. this way it will always work :slight_smile:
In my example it rounds up in increments of 250ā€¦

1 Like

To show you the result i ran it on your file:

1 Like

For me at my practice, not everyone uses Dynamo, so I quite like the idea of doing as much as possible in Revit, then using Dynamo where it brings benefitā€¦ So people arenā€™t locked outā€¦ Or if itā€™s 3am and Iā€™m not in the officeā€¦ :slight_smile: it also updates automatically without having to remember to run a graphā€¦

1 Like