Conflict in Archi-lab.net

I got around it by downloading the packages online and not using the package manager through dynamo.

Hello. I have the same problem.
"archilab, Version=2018.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Dynamo discovered a loaded dependency RevitAPI, Version=18.0.0.0…"
Revit 2017.2.2
Archilab 2018.0.6

These issues were fixed in the latest Archi-lab package 2018.0.7 and up.

I have 2018.08 and still get the errors so I don’t think it’s been fixed yet.

I meant 2018.0.8

I wish it was that easy. I just uninstalled all my packages and installed Archi-Lab.net 2018.0.8 only. As soon as I reopened Dynamo the errors reappeared. Ugh. Thanks for posting the suggestion. Anything else I can try? Looking to delete all sheets.

what errors do you actually see @BBDCW?
does anything function incorrectly or you just see the errors? Those notifications don’t guarantee anything will go wrong.

Just because I built my package with Revit API 2018.0.2 and user might have 2018.0.0 installed will cause the notification, but since there was no major API changes between the two versions, it will basically make no difference.

Also, for people that open Dynamo with Revit 2015 for example. The notification will appear but unless a specific namespace is missing, that I used in my nodes, it will not cause any issues. I haven’t see any of these crash Dynamo. Mandrill package uses EO.WebBrowser package and that causes conflicts with Revit plugins that use the same package (Dynamo Player), but it just happens that there were only non-significant changes between the two versions so it all works fine.

@Michael_Kirschner2 unless we do some sort of isolated scope management for Dynamo, this will never go away.

1 Like