ERROR - "System.IO.FileLoadException"

I keep getting the above notification, saying that “While loading assembly archilab, Version=2018.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, Dynamo detected that the dependency RevitAPI, Version=19.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null was already loaded with an incompatiable version. It is likely that another Revit Addin has loaded this assembly, please try uninstalling other Addins, and starting Dynamo again. Dynamo may be unstable in this state.”

I get another one that says “While loading assembly archilabUI, Version=2018.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, Dynamo detected that the dependency RevitAPI, Version=19.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null was already loaded with an incompatiable version. It is likely that another Revit Addin has loaded this assembly, please try uninstalling other Addins, and starting Dynamo again. Dynamo may be unstable in this state.”

My Dynamo script will run without crashing, but says “Run completed with warnings”, and doesn’t do what I want (which is to take info from an Excel file to a key schedule in Revit). I’ve uninstalled all versions of Dynamo and reinstalled 2.0 but keep getting this message. This is the specific area that is having issues in the script:

Do I really need to uninstall all my add-ins, then reinstall Dynamo? Is there another way?? Appreciate any input. Oh and one more question, if this script was created using Revit 2019, and I’m in 2018, would that matter?

Thank you!

I don’t think your script not working is related to these errors about the revitAPI - unless you’re tying to use a revit API that doesnt exist in your version of revit.

likely the excel node is returning null.

I agree with @Michael_Kirschner2 You are feeding a string “True” to Excel input that accepts bool. Try correcting that first.