Configure Lists with n values

Hi,
I’m triying to define a list format for a data extraction. Its quite a difficult thing to explain but I will try:

I’ve got this on Excel just with a List.Join. But I actually want something like this:

I achieve that using List.GetItemAtIndex, as you can see in the next photo, but I want to know how to do that automatically with all the other items (in my case 17 but could be other number)

https://primer.dynamobim.org/es/06_Designing-with-Lists/6-3_lists-of-lists.html

I look this web all the listing section and cant get a clear solution.

More over, I also need to make another join with other list (this are paremeters and I need to join with their kp, that I have already obtain like the next photo, and prepare it to make a parameter count and make a List.Cycle but not sure it going to works). Of course, item L2[0] correspond with this item 0.

Hope I can get some help.

Thanks in advance

Perhaps a List.Create node into a List.Transpose node will work. Make sure you have a 3 dimensional list (a list of sublists of values) where each sublist has the same number of items.

Hi @jacob.small thanks for your answer,

Actually that is something similar of what I do in the first excel, the problem is that is not a simple transpose, cause in that case what i will have the same but in more lines.

And actually, dont know why only one is shown in Excel

But as can be seen, i need all the column to change into lines ( i know its a transpose but its applied, so dont know what happening…)

It may be that your data has an extra level or two of depth as a result of the @L2 inputs before the List.Create. Best way to solve this stuff is to post your data set to the forum, or to type out two lists in a code block that match the structure you’ve got now and share that.

Hi,

Actually I think both hace the same depth, I share it so it possible to check: https://we.tl/t-IskZaUWm0I.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I try with list.join instead of list.create, and then transpose, and get this result:

Its closer but i need a match 1v1 on single lines

Edit2: I try to chop lists:

And I get everything in a single column, anyway I can put it in 3 columns in this case?

This what you want?

Or add a [List.Transpose] between [List.addItemToFront] and [Data.ExportExcel] for a result like this.

Hi @GHuttinga thanks for your response,

Actually what i need is something more complex, my final result (I made with copy paste of my last post edit2) is this, with my five lists:

Because each of this parameters is going to be a register on a GMAO

@manumolina96
Pruebas Dynamo 2.dyn (124.0 KB)

I think I have it…

1 Like

Yeah @GHuttinga exactly that is what i need. With this structure I will try to add the start and end point of the region

Edit: Thanks to your solution, its easy for me to add more parameters on consecutive columns.

1 Like