Conditional Format Excel not working (Bumblebee package)

Hi all,

I am trying to format one range of my Excel with one Format condition. The Dynamo node returns “Success !” but nothing is happening in Excel.
What am I doing wrong?

Here is what I did:

Thanks for your help

Hi Zaara,

I’m sorry i have no experience with Bumblebee, but have you seen this picture on this page?
Maybe the above links can help you to solve your problem.

Kind regards,
Mark

Use Background Color not the Pattern Color. You are using a solid fill. Solid fill is applied to background, not the pattern lines.

If you used diagonal lines then you need to specify the pattern color (line color), and optionally a background color.

Thanks @Konrad_K_Sobon,
But still not working :s

Try it exactly like in my image. No FilePath input, keep the excel file open. It might be a FilePath issue.

1 Like

It works !! Thanks @Konrad_K_Sobon It was a FilePath issue as you said :slight_smile:

Can we add two different values to the cell value format condition? I want to add 2.5 and 3.5 along with 5 in code block.

Hi Konrad!
Sorry but in my case don’t works… I try with the excel close and the file path input on, and with the excel open and the file path input off…
In the second case the output makes an error…!

Cattura2 Cattura3

Please open a new issue. This one was solved. Also you will need to post a Dynamo and Excel files, plus some info about what versions of the plugin you are using etc. Please read the guidelines on how to ask questions. It helps those trying to answer them.

Cheers!