Colouring profile material based on spesific or group value

If I have the plan and the real value about something (like route), is that possible to colouring the profile material based on spesific or group deviatian value between plan and real to evaluate the gap easily?
Like the image below :

I’m so appreciate for your knowlegde or solution to help me, thank you

Hey @yusufarifin it is definitely possible what you trying to do but it’s always better to come up with something by trying and I’m sure u must be having a logic in your mind start building the graph and as u feel stuck do revert with the Snip and if u already started building and got stuck, please so post the snip experts here are more than happy to help. :grinning:

1 Like

Hallo @bharat.minocha… yess, thank you for your insight, i will do that first… you remind me to the most important of handle project “start first, fail, fail again, fail better, and done nicely”, thank you thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

After creating the to algorithm to assign color, most probably you will need this node from GeniusLoci package:

1 Like

Thanks in advance, do you have an application example for this node? my family profile is so simple like an image above

Also i feel you already have the material given to the profiles so in that case you can take this approach as well after your computations are done and sorted to color them on the basis of deviation values

1 Like