Color Picker Node now Unresolved

Good morning. This morning when I opened Dynamo to test some scripts, I am now seeing that the Color Picker Node from the Dynamo Core is now unresolved.

2019-04-26_9-21-03

This node worked like a week and a half ago but now it is not. I did install Revit 2020 between the time it worked and now. I tried reinstalling Dynamo Revit 2.0.2 again but I got the same results. How do I reinstall Dynamo Core? Thank you.

Hi @MDP_BM - installing 2020 should not have disturbed the 2.0.2 install. Can you check if 2.0.2 is still installed inside Dynamo Core /2 folder? You can check your control panel to see what versions of Dynamo Core you have installed.

You can also check the version of the file in the DynamoCore folder to verify.

Did you also install addins or packages in this version of Revit/DynamoRevit?
I would start there (removing them) as a debugging step.

Do you see any green notifications in DynamoRevit’s notification menu bar item?

Looks like I was missing a package from when I uninstalled Dynamo and reinstalled it. We can delete this thread. grins

We’ll just mark it as closed and note that reinstalling the missing package resolved it. This way others might learn via search.

:slight_smile:

Color Picker is the name of the node when you install UI++ package from @Gytaco. The name of the out of the box node is Color Palette