Civil Connection Between Revit , Civil 3d

Yeah I see what’s your problem.
If its working with large scaling keep it large.
However the extraction from Civil 3D to Revit is done in the same coordinates.
Try opening the Revit 3D model and double click on the middle cursor in the mouse to find your vuew.
If the coordnates are not Important place your civil 3D alignment before exteacting the solids on (0,0) Coordinates
Hope that helps

The Civil 3D model is based in three different files (one for alignment, one profile, and one corridor) that are referenced to each other, and the revit file and the civil 3D file have the same shared coordination system. (Both were provided by different teams.) I have all files open and the units are the same. I am not sure what the problem is :frowning:

Open the corridor File in civil 3D only,Extract solids in Civil 3D if you didn’t extract them.
Run the script I send you in Revit
If it didn’t work inform me

That is what I am kept doing, the issue is not resolved.

Did you install the package the same as Paolo (The link I sent you in the youtube on how to install civilconnection)
Also Did you extract Corridor Solids
it cannot work if you didn’t exteact Corridor solids

Yes, I also added the civilpython (and selected always load for it) the civilconnection package is installed and it also runs (when I have scaling set to large) but does not show anything in Revit. Also the corridor solids are extracted in the corridor drawing.

Did the script take sometime to finish Running

Not at all like 10 seconds. but the console doesnt show any errors.

Check your inbox , I will help you there I need your phone number

Or type your phone number here then Delete the Comment

A yellow node is a warning: IT IS NOT an error (red node). You need to check the output of the node though and make sure there are entities there so that the execution after that node can proceed smoothly. Also, there is an extensive log file in your %temp% folder that will tell you where you are in the execution of the CivilConnection nodes.

1 Like

Hello Ahmad, I was use civil connection 2023, and create script to run this
but, why not all corridor shape was generate in Revit?
can u help me to solve this,
and can i update civil python to version 3.7

I have a problem with civil connection version 2023, after I run the script, not all shape corridors are modeled in Revit, can you help me solve this problem… thank you

Hola amigo @bimengineering buenas. Can you at least share screen shots of your script please, i have no idea what are you triyng to do, Civil connection works by version, mean Revit 2021 with C3D 2021 check that first and then download the rigth package from github repository not from dynamo packages, the last I’ve tested wast 2021 not sure if there are a more recent one!

i also used Civil3D 2023 with Revit 2023

Hi Paolo,
i have a problem with the family name in Revit is not the same as the shape name in the corridor,
can u help me to solve this problem…

Hello.
I need to insert different types of box culvert families from Revit into a station (PK) on a Civil 3D alignment so that it is well implemented. Which Civil Connection node can I use for this? or which is the workflow I need to follow to do this?

Hi Paolo, Can U advice me ta change Family type and family name to only Shape Name,
Not a random name, and how to add material on this
thank you…

I am using Civil Connection 2022, when i try to get the shapes of Corridor or subregion the tool keep running for hours and do not give any results.
Anyone is facing the same?
@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1