Changing width of Window/Door

@jacob.small
Thanks.
I’m afraid I still don’t understand what you mean. My Dynamo language is unfortunately not enough.

I want the “Family Types” which I have duplicated as shown above. I don’t want to select the duplicated Family Types Node manually but filter them automatically with a filter or the String.Contains Node. So basically just replace the Family Types Node with a list which I can then search.

Best you send me a short and simple workflow. I don’t know Dynamo that well and many technical terms don’t mean anything to me.

Something like this. But i should be able to filter the list with the list of duplicated family type names.

And also important: I want to get all family types which are available and not just the once which are placed. In my example The window with the dimensions 2000,000000 x 1500,000000 are not placed. Thats why the window is noct in the List after “All Family Types Of Category”

Thats my workflow:
testing onlyWindow.dyn (137.8 KB)

This is not the case. The node retrieves all family types, even the ones which don’t have any FamilyInstances. You are not getting any matches since:

1. You are trying to match 2000,000000 x 1500,000000 against probably 2000 x 1500, so that will never return a match.
  2. You are only matching the first 2 items of the list using the == node, use cross-lacing with List.AnyTrue afterwards or use List.Contains with the item set to @L1.