Changing all project information values

Hi,

I am trying to downsize my old script which had each project parameter as separate node group into something simpler like on the image. I think problem is in ‘element’ part, but cant figure out how to get it.

Marin

hello, here is a possibility

Cordially
christian.stan

Hi, thank you for response.

This only changes one parameter, does it not?

I want it to change for all project parameters. I am trying to avoid creating ‘set parameter’ node 20 times for each parameter.

Marin

1 Like

One Element.SetParameterValueByName node should work fine.

• Make sure each element is in a flat list.
  • Make sure the parameter names are in a flat list.
  • Make sure the parameter values are a nested list, where each sublist is the ordered values you want the parameter to have.
  • Set the inputs on the set parameter value by name node to be @L1, @L2, and @L2.
  • Set the lacing to longest.
2 Likes

Thank you. I am having sucess with name part, but element is still stuck. I have attached the script also if anyone manages to look at it.

Thank you
Marin
02 Change_Cavtat Project Parameters to 0.dyn (17.1 KB)

I don’t know why you’re using longest lacing with the flatten nodes - this ends up actually adding another list level. You want them flattened so you need to use auto lacing.

Hi. I am sure elements and value parts work because i tested it with only one ‘parameter name’ input.
But if I plug Parameter Name flattened or not, it does not work.

I am lost here. It seems some simple but I am out of options.

Try using the default Element.SetParameterValueByName node instead of the custom node.

It works now. Thank you. Marked as solution.

Do you know why custom node didnt work maybe?

Not offhand; perhaps not updated for Revit API changes from 2023 or 2022.