Change titleblock on multiple sheets

Hello ,
I want to change titleblock on multiple sheets in Revit,
To do this I want to develop or adapt this script to my needs.
This script allows to modify the title block on a single sheet by setting the sheet number.
I want what I’m saying edit on this script so that I can change the title block for multiple sheets at a time using an excel file that contains the sheet numbers.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

014_MN_ChangerLeCartouche_V1.dyn (15.4 KB)

What specifically are you looking to do? Change the title of the sheet, the author, the number, the issue date, etc? Are you looking to control the information on the title blocks based on information on an Excel sheet? Some of these solutions may not be best done through Dynamo but through Revit itself.

Sorry for my English,
I want to change the titleblock family on some sheets by another family.

Can you post an image of your graph (using the Export Workspace as Image button in the top right corner of your window) with all the preview bubbles turned on? Making a function work for a list of items isn’t really any different than making it work for one, you just have to manage the list levels in some cases.

I am new to dynamo, and I don’t know how to make the script work for a list of sheet numbers through an Excel sheet instead of a single number

Can you show it with previews for the last group after the graph has been run? It doesn’t look like there’s anything that wouldn’t work on a list of titleblocks.

This one works well, I just have to identify the cartridge family to load and the sheet number (the boxes in purple), I have already tested and it works well

I guess I don’t understand what you’re looking for then. What part are you having trouble with?

Ido not have problem with this script, I want to modify it: instead of identifying the sheet number each time, I want to call an excel file that contains several sheet numbers (I want to change the 150 sheet titleblock at the times ) .and i don’t know how to do it

What have you tried so far? There are a ton of topics similar to this on the forum that should be able to get you started. Take a look at them and see how far you can get. If you run into any specific issues we can help you sort them out.

ok, thank you so much for the time you gave me. But I have to look at the subjects shared on the forum before asking the problem.
I am new to Dynamo and I do not know how to make a list work instead of a block code which contains only one parameter

It’s hard to understand exactly what your issue is without a visual. If you can put something together to show what you’re looking for we might have better luck.

There are nodes to read from excel. Once you have the excel data, presumably Sheet Names or Numbers, you would compare that to the list of project sheets and filter accordingly. Having a list of names/numbers instead of a single value means that you would have to adjust the list levels so that each sheet checks against each excel value individually.