Change element workset using get element by system classification or system type

Hello all, I am new to Dynamo and I need quick help.

I wanna resign some already modeled elements (in this case, Pipes) from on workset to another. The best way to get the exact pipe is using system-type or classification as a parameter before asking dynamo to reassign them another workset. Thanks for your suggestions :slight_smile:

What is your question? What have you attempted so far? We need more information to be able to help you. Have you researched filtering system families or worksets yet?

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the Dynamo Forums.

As Nick mentioned since you have not posted what you have attempted so far. Here is a possible solution to your problem.

Step1. Collect all Pipes in use in your model and search all system type in use.
Step 2. Set up a filter system which allows you to isolate which pipe system types you wish to use. Note you can only set elements to worksets and not pipe system type as they are not element but rather system class - which is why i have used List.Index to collect pipes which are being filtered via system type.
Step 3. Collect all workset in your model and set desired workset to the filtered list of elements(via system-type)

Hope this helps.

Cheers
DA

Edit. i just noticed this was asked in Aug 2021. Apologies for this super late response.