Cant add any text into Code Block node

I finally updated to 1.1 and now my “code block” node wont allow me input any text into the actual node’s text field . Has anyone came across this problem before? Please help! I’m running windows 7 pro, Revit 2015, 2016 and Dynamo 1.1.

Tx!

This is going to sound stupid, but you did actually click inside the filed of the node, right?

Is it related to this issue?

@Tom_Kunsman i deffently tired that one for about a few million clicks until i googled it and came on here…but thanks for your input.

@Einar_Raknes you seem to have directed me to the right post i believe…i know its something to do with my install of DYN’s newest upgrade to 1.1 b/c before i upgrade everything i didn’t have any problem with any packages and/or custom nodes. I appreciate your input also…now let me go dive into the post you referenced to me so i can get dynamo back up and running!

Cheers!

Mickael

1 Like

So the problem was that i have 2 dynamo versions on my PC.

After the older version was removed, it worked fine. Having 2 versions is a timely trigger something screwy in the application.

1 Like

When you say that you have 2 versions installed. can you elaborate ? i have 4 versions of revit installed with dynamo, but I am sure that is not what you mean here.
Many thanks for you help :slight_smile:

(realise this might be a different problem since this is 7 years old)