Can I move the Refinery package location?

I’ve been messing around with Refinery (0.4.44) and am having issues moving the package to a different directory. Everything I mention below has been attempted on both Dynamo Studio and Dynamo Revit (2.0.2).

The package itself is a pretty decent size so I’d rather not keep it in AppData\Roaming. In fact, both packages (Core and Revit) together are larger than my company typically allows on a roaming profile. I usually keep my packages on a network drive while I’m testing them and haven’t had too many issues, but as soon as I move the Refinery package folder to my standard location it stops loading. I’m only moving the package folder within the Dynamo directory, I’m not doing anything with the Refinery folder in the root AppData\Roaming directory. Nothing from Refinery loads after the move but I can still manually load 4 of the 5 .dlls.

Does Refinery have to be located in the Dynamo directory to function properly? Is there a settings or config file somewhere that points to this location that I could possibly change? Any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

FYI @Lilli_Smith