Refinery doesn't show up in Revit 2020

Hi everyone,

I can’t succeed to see Refinery 0.62 in Revit 2020.2 or Dynamo 2.3. Refinery is installed on my computer, but when I restart Revit, still no sign of Refinery. Do I do something wrong ? I have even uninstall the Refinery toolkit Dynamo package for no confusion.

Does it only work with Revit 2020.1 and Dynamo 2.2 or 2.1 as I can read ?

Thank you for your help,

Do you have an idea of solution @Lilli_Smith or @jacob.small ?

Baudouin de Montarnal

Is the DLL unblocked? Can you launch refinery 0.62 directly via the .exe? Is there any notification re: refinery package in Dynamo (the ! icon at the top of your Dynamo screen)?

I launched the .msi file.

And I have then Refinery installed (screenshots from my installed softwares):

What are the links between refinery package and refinery Add Ins ? Can they disturb each other for installation ?

@jacob.small I have 10 notifications but none of them related to Refinery. Only about other packages, or 7 times System.IO.FileLoadException…

The package needs to be in one of the package locations noted in your package paths settings.

The exe should be where you installed it to - try clicking on refinery in that location and see what your options are - open location is what you are after.

Great it worked !
The .msi (or .exe) file must indeed be launched from the package folder of Refinery toolkit !

@jacob.small thank you so much !

1 Like