Camber TIN Volume Surface Nodes Missing

Hi, can you help me?
Why dont i have that nodes?

Hi @igoncalves1989,

Can you check and make sure you have the latest updates installed for Civil 3D?

Hi, thank you for the quick response. I have the c3d2023 and for that i have the latest updates

Do you have the Camber package installed?

Yes i have, but i dont have that node in the toolkit or in camber😅. Any idea about what i can have wrong?

That’s a tricky one…

I have 4.2.5 installed.

To check your version
Add a Camber node and then add the “Convert to Camber Object” or another node from Camber and check under Extensions > Workspace References what version you have installed.

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of the Civil 3D version info? You can get this by running the ABOUT command.

2 Likes

I was trying with the 2021 version the camber and it was not working, but on the 23 it actually works,thank you.
I have two versions and i just really installed camber in 23 version today. Thank you, once again.

Yes, make sure that there are no differences between the packages for C3D 2021 and 2023. @mzjensen do we need to keep that in mind when we install Camber because at least I have installed versions specific for 2021 vs 2023

I think this is because of some new API capabilities which were added in 2022.1 (or something like that).

If I recall it is generally the case to be within a few months of the latest C3D build anyway as there haven’t been any format changes allowing backwards capability, so no worries if you’re a version up.

1 Like

Basically, every version of Camber should work provided that your Civil 3D version is listed below:

2023 and above
2022.1 or 2022.1.1
2020.6 or 2020.6.1

More documentation here.

The one caveat is that the nodes for pressure networks will not work in Civil 3D 2020.

2 Likes

Thanks for response, @mzjensen
Not sure why I haven’t asked about this everytime you release a new version of Camber package

1 Like

No worries! Ideally, you shouldn’t have to ask :wink: I would love for everything to just work seamlessly so nobody is required to think about compatibility. But unfortunately I wasn’t able to get to that point.

4 Likes