Camber: Pressure pipes from polyline

As you may notice Im kinda new in dynamo and I’m still strugling to understand it. too many options packages, etc.

My aim is to create a script that will allow me to import data from another software through excel to civil 3D. With the help of this community I have been able to recreate the pipe networks (thanks to a mix of civil3dtool kit and others) but im having a lot of troubles with the pressure networks.

I’ve read that camber allows to create piperuns from polylines, so i decided to give it a try. To see what can be done, but I got stucked and could even do a single run. Based on what i learned from civil3d toolkit I need to chose the partlist and from it make it draw a pipe with a certain diameter. i tried everything and the polyline is still not changing. Could someone give me some hits on how to do it, and also give a hint on how i can chage the invert level of the pressure pipe vertices so it matches with excel?

First I tried to draw a poline3d so it get replacd with the pipe, but it didnt worked. so hints are most welcomed.