Camber Feedback Thread

Sure! Adding to the backlog is the easy part :wink:

2 Likes

No, not at this time.

Thanks @elliotgr2010, Iā€™ll look into it further when I have time.

Tough to say without more info. If you share the DWG I can try to take a look.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Creating fields in MText

Hi Zachri,

Do you have any nodes to Extract Part(pipe) Geometry of Profile Views?

A post was split to a new topic: Remove existing DEM and add new

Not at this time.

Possible to add Pipe Network Parts and Pressure Network Parts on profile view in your package? I found this for pressure parts:

https://help.autodesk.com/view/CIV3D/2023/ENU/?guid=8cd967f8-ec32-d496-827e-9ea8c8880ff8

A post was merged into an existing topic: Remove existing DEM and add new

I would like to ask if your installation package has a node that can extract the actual path of Xref, because one of my changes is to write the actual path of Xref that already exists in the drawing into the EXCEL table. I donā€™t know if your installation package node has this function.

Hi @Ken.HoGXTTP,

The short answer is no, not at the moment. There was a similar question earlier:

And I havenā€™t had time to look into it further.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. :grinning:Yes, I have the same problem as him. I also want to call that node to solve the problem. Unfortunately, the drawings of our drawing colleagues usually have hundreds of Xrefs. This FOUND AT node is really good It helped me. I hope you can post an announcement as soon as you update :rofl:

1 Like

FYI @ana.ortizMPU5K

1 Like

Hi all,

I just put out an update (v4.2.6) that fixes a fairly impactful bug in the ExternalBlock.Import node. If you use that node, I suggest installing the latest version ASAP to get the fix. There was just a single line of code that resulted in the entire source DWG being inserted into the destination drawing as a block. Whoops! :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Oups
Good work to find the bug.

Edited by @mzjensen
The following is a comment about the GeneralSegmentLabel.ByObject node.

This is great! However, it doesnā€™t seem to work on closed feature lines. Is that expected? If so, is there a workaround? Thank you!

The segment count should just be equal to the point count in that case.

1 Like

The node itself doesnā€™t seem to work for closed feature lines. Not just the node with the segcount code.

Which node?