Blank space in a excel export

Hie,
I have done a list of numbers and a export of that numbers to excel. The problem is that in excel in the place of one value appears a blank space and i don´t understand why. In the the second column appear 105.27, in the fith appear 108.64 but in the eighth not appear 111.11 and appear a blank space. Somebody knows what happen? Somedody knows how i can check in which list star the value null? I try with the way that i show but it not function.
Thanks a lot.

Round the values before export.

1 Like

Hey,

Maybe this is useful?

Cheers,

Mark

1 Like

Hey hey,
replacing nulls by a 0 value should do the trick

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks a lot. I try it but appear the blank space also.
Regards

Thanks. The problem is that in Dynamo the value exist but in one moment it dissapear. Do yo know how i can locate the item with null value in a list?
Regards

Thanks. The problem is that in Dynamo the value exist but in one moment it dissapear.
Regards

I can see from the table that the data is offset because of null values. try following the steps in the post links I gave earlier to identify and replace nulls.

1 Like

Hey,

I would try and make a simple example to test… One you could post here?

Sometimes the null is because of transpose nodes… If there are different amounts of values you get nulls to make the list lengths the same…

Hope that helps,

Mark

1 Like

Thanks. I think so but i couldn´t find the problem.
Regards.

Hie,
I think that i found the origin of the problem. I have three list with 4920 elements but the combine list only have 14758 instead of 14760 but i don´t understand why

Regards

1 Like

What happens if you look at the values which are giving the nulls? 2800 or whatever?

1 Like

HIe,
The problem appears in the 2890 item.
Regards

Sure, but the value which is generating the null… the 3 values coming from the Math.Round nodes? Are they also null? If so, work back again… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hie,
The origin is the List.flatten node on the left but there there isn´t null value and for that ithink that the problem is in the combine node.
Regards

Hey,

So this makes a null? Is it possible you have the same?

I think making the problem simple is going to help…

Cheers,

Mark

Edit: If you use Create and Transpose it helps identify the problem…

1 Like