Blank Revit quickbar after installing Dynamo 0.9.1

Hello everyone, I hope this is the right section to write this problem.

I have installed Dynamo 0.9.1 but when I have reopened Revit 2016 R2, I have found that the quickbar is blank and all the icons seems invisible (if I pass over an icon I can see the description of the button, but I can’t see the icon!). If I switch the quickbar down, below the ribbon bar, I can see all the buttons but I’d like to keep it on the top of the screen.

I have unistalled Dynamo and everything is correct now: quickbar is always visible.

Searching on web (https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture/quick-access-toolbar-invisible-in-windows-10/td-p/5749088/page/2), I’ve found another user with the same problem, who has solved unistalling Dynamo too. Anyone else have discovered the same problem? How can I solve that, keeping Dynamo installed on my pc?

If it can help, I have Windows 10, Revit 2016 R2, NVIDIA GTX 950M. Ask me more if it’s necessary.

Thanks to everyone who will help me!

Confirming that I also have this problem. Dynamo is indeed the issue. I stop Dynamo loading by renaming the addin and Revit works as expected with the quick access toolbar visible.

Running win8.1 x64 enterprise, revit 2015 + 2016, dell precision 5510 nvidia quadro m1100m

I have the same problem: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 series with NVIDIA Geforce 840m and Revit 2015.