BIMxHTML & DynaWeb Packages

Thank you so much dear @Radu_Gidei for your explanations. I will try it and let you know if I have any question.

Regards
Mojtaba

Hi @Radu_Gidei,

Thank you for your DynaWeb package! I am using it to fetch web content with authentication data but I am having the same problem as @Peter_Kompolschek.

The AddBody node description says it serializes the input to RequestFormat (JSON or XML) so I was wondering if there is a way to get around serialization and to add JSON as raw body encoded in application/json (just as in Postman :smile:)?

I’ve also tried to convert JSON to .NET dictionary object before adding it to AddJsonBody but it didn’t seem to work with several key-value pairs.

In fact, the node DeserializeAsObject returns an empty list when applied to my JSON string…

Thank you for your reply!

Hi Isabel, I’ll have a look, but can you please post the JSON you’d like to add to the request body ?
Also, as noted above, make sure you use the AddBody node, not the AddJsonBody one.

I’ll double-check the node descriptions to see if they’re causing any confusion.

Hi @Radu_Gidei,

Thank you for your prompt reply! Here comes the JSON string:
{
“clientId”: “37a72616-ca4e-48bc-b60d-3b213e90a42f”,
“userName”: “demo”,
“password”: “demo2010”,
“isDomainUser”: false
}

This API documentation might also be helpful: https://nostromo.styrportalen.se/NordomaticApi/Core/Help/Api/POST-api-Login

Thank you so much for your time and happy Easter!! :rabbit:

Hello Dears, I just read the discussion and I would like to ask a question.
I am working an a project with revit model and using dynamo to do some special task in real time (For example sensors connected to the 3D model then display the results by color and graphs). My main target is to take the 3D model with all the data and information in real time (automatic update) from revit to a webpage.
Can you please help me how can I do this?
Thank you in advance

@Radu_Gidei

How do i use Dynaweb to download specific detached revit models from BIM 360?