Autodesk civil 2022 shutsdown when I launch dynamo

Hello good people, I have civil 3d 2022 but it shutsdown when I launch dynamo . I had civil 3d 2021 and it worked fine when i launch dynamo, I moved to civil 3d 2022 which has dynamo loaded with it already but it shutsdown when i start dynamo so i cant use it, what could be the proble, the software works fine when I dont launch dynamo, Im really in need to work with dynamo in this civil 3d 2022

1 Like

What’s your system configuration? Are you using any 3rd party tools?

Im not using any 3rd party, in my civil 3d 2022 I just have vehicle tracking, nothing else, Im using Dell precision M6600 with intel core i7 2960XM 2.7GHz and 24GB RAM and 1TB HDD with nvidia quadro 4000M with windows 10 pro. The dynamo works well in civil 3d 2021, I dont know why it aint in this 2022 version of civil 3d, in 2021 the dynamo has to be downloaded as a separate plugin but in 2022 its already preinstalled with the software, what could be the issue, I dont want to install two civil 3d in my laptop

if there is no stack trace - you could try opening the windows event viewer after the crash and note any application exceptions involving .net.

How do I open the windows event viewer

Just simply search in searchbar:

1 Like

hi Oliver, @oliverkisera, do you have chance to send out crash report?
If convenient, we would like to have a live call with you to see how the issue happens in your side.

I have launched the event viewer, how do i access the crash report, when civil 3d 2022 shutdown it doesnt bring the fatal error dialog box. it just shutdown as if I closed it, how can i send the crash report

I have captured 3 crash reports from the event viewer, i have attached them to this email as a notepad file, you can check to see which one could be causing the problem, thanks

CRASH REPORTS.txt (8.11 KB)

1 Like

thanks Oliver. the info in event viewer seem very limited. Let me find other way to get more info of the shutdown

Ok, I’ll be waiting for your response

Hi Oliver,
we are suspecting the issue is caused by the mshtml.dll as show below. Would like to book another timeslot with you to have a live call again so that we can give better assessment. sending you an invitation of live meeting.
Faulting application name: acad.exe, version: 30.1.51.0, time stamp: 0x6013cf91
Faulting module name: mshtml.dll, version: 11.0.19041.985, time stamp: 0x575a9a89
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000b787d3
Faulting process id: 0x1c90
Faulting application start time: 0x01d758fd9a1c4d6d
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2022\acad.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
Report Id: 300ddd07-1adb-4a73-98af-04dcd64a85af

1 Like

Hi Oliver,
According to the crash module is Windows’ system file mshtml.dll, you can try this to check if it can fix your issue:
Run Windows Command Prompt as administrator, and type the following command:
sfc /VERIFYFILE=C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll

1 Like

Hello I ran that command on cmd, but nothing changed, I have sent you a screenshot of whats displayed on command prompt after doing so, civil 3d 2022 still shutsdown when i launch dynamo

1 Like