Auto connect aligned fittings with pipe in between

Hi everyone.
Is there a way to auto connect aligned fittings with pipe in between using dynamo?

Thanks.

Hello …something here ??

3 Likes

PS… MePover you will need here, think it can be done with Dynamep too.

1 Like

@sovitek
Thanks a lot for your reply. I wanted to try it but I couldn’t recognize these nodes?(check marked screen-shot). Also, will that script work if I have repeated unconnected items?

I made this code, but it didn’t work as well(check screen shot), any suggestions?

Hello…its just select nodes (ootb)

Here you should select the element in project…and not the family type…something here could probably work…if you want you could share your rvt files…then its easier to help…you know everything can go wrong :wink:

1 Like

@sovitek
Thanks a lot for your continuous support. Herewith, I am attaching the revit file(2022).

Best Regards,
Connection between fittings(for dynamobim).rvt (3.3 MB)

I still couldn’t find this node! Could you send it to me?

Hi…dont know what you try there, but something here should work in your case…can be made smarter but it could be a start for you…

dynPipe between fitting.dyn (68 KB)

2 Likes

@sovitek
Wonderful! It worked!:heart_eyes:

Many thanks to you my friend. :blush:

1 Like

Again, thanks a lot to you! Just one small question, I tried to operate the code through dynamo player But it didn’t work because of selection nodes. Is there a way to make my selection without the need to open the code through dynamo itself. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes…I can see i call both selection Fitting 1 …rename one to Fitting 2…my fail…for run in player just right click and make the select nodes to input…hope it helps…

1 Like

@sovitek

Dear friend,

I really can’t express my gratitude to you :heart_eyes:. It worked successfully! :muscle:You are an expert!:sunglasses: Deep thanks to you for your kind support. That really helped me a lot. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

1 Like

Many thanks for these kind words…I wish your had said it to my girlfriend or boss before we talk salary…hahahah :wink:

2 Likes

You well deserved my friend :wink:

@sovitek
Hello again my experienced friend :sunglasses:

I believe you will help in this issue. Here, I detected the location of these pipes. How could I join between these lines?

1 Like

Hi @enghamada911 …yes it should be possible, but please start a new topic, and share all your files and i will take a look…cheers

1 Like