Attaching excel data to multiple acad items

I am trying to attach multiple excel rows to multiple acad items. It works doing one at a time, but I am looking for suggestions on how to assign object data to multiple objects with different rows of excel data.

Is there a counter node that works if I select acad lines in order of rows in excel??
Suggestions please.
Thanks,
Roger
ExportStructureProperties.dyn (42.3 KB)

Hard to tell without any input files. I might not understand you correctly but the graph you added does the opposite, that it pushes data in to excel.

Amigo @roanmeyer buenas. Levels my friend but be careful levels are the path to the dark side!!

watch it in acction

Let you link to similar post also!!

and remember!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! I was also working on the exact Pipe Structure Data Extraction, so the suggestions were great!
This one I have a excel file of sewer service information from the field guys I want to attach to the polyline sewer stubs in the drawing.
I can do it one at a time, but was wondering if there was a way to attach the different rows of data to multiple polylines?
Thanks

This is the excel data I’m trying to attach to the polylines.

Amigo @roanmeyer buenas. You mean Od Records, is that?? in Civil3DToolkit there are a full section about all this, i can’t help you whit that i only made querys of existing files, i never try to push info into objects, you should search topics related and create a new topic because is an other question!!

Thanks, for the suggestions.

I will hopefully get some time later in the week to dig back into Dynamo and the Object Data Records.

1 Like