Associating parameters to elements from CSV file

Hello everyone,
I am trying to return data to the elements in the model from a summary CSV file without success and would appreciate your help.
All elements in the model contain an activity code parameter as W.X.Y.Z configuration (some elements have the same activity code).
There are empty parameters in the model that I try to fill automatically.
I am interested in entering the parameters in the model the fourth member in each list for the ‘Duration’ parameter according to all the elements that contain a parameter identical to member 1 in the list.
I am attaching pictures, I hope I made myself clear…
How do you recommend doing the association?

Hello welcome

The ListDropItems node takes the items away from you, when I think you’re trying to get it back (As far as I can tell)

I recommend the following instructive reading (Blog forum) by M.Racel Amour on list management (you will have a partial answer already at the first image)

In the selection of elements to affect your parameter (don’t forget to go through the categories to restrict to your “useful” elements)

Cordially
christian.stan

1 Like

Hi Christian, thanks for trying to help!
To clarify, when I wrote earlier that the identification is by Activity code, I meant Activity!
Also, I used the List.DropItems node to omit the first list that only included head lists.
I can’t return to the model through categories, but only link by injective value. I am trying to have all the elements for which the ACTIVITY parameter is defined receive the injective value from the fourth position in the list (the only one) where the same Activity parameter appears.
for every L[1] GET L[4]
צילום מסך 2022-07-24 200810

1 Like

Hello
Should do the trick

have a nice day

Cordially
christian.stan