Align Image by template

Hello,

I have a few images that I need to place on sheets. I’ve align the first sheet and I would like to develop a graph for the next sheets to follow the same layout.

I’ve found a few examples that show how to do this for view-ports but nothing for images places directly on sheets.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea of how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

A general good practice would be to place the images into a drafting view first and then place that view onto the sheet.

If you want to move the image though you should just be able to use the translation nodes. I am sure there is something on this forum for moving elements it will be the same thing.

Placing the image into a drafting and putting that view on the sheet likely works in most cases, but sometimes you just need stuff directly on a sheet…

Fortunately sheets are views, and @Konrad_K_Sobon has some amazing nodes for this stuff. He’s got a great write up on it here: https://archi-lab.net/importing-pdfs-made-easy/

Likely you want to use a different method of locating the points, and you may want to adjust the scale after placement.

1 Like