Add infomation for type Parameter of Door

Hi Guys,
After I filter the door type , I want to add new information for door in the Type Parameters of Type Properties. But I can’t . Someone can help me? Thank you very much.
^^

@Kulkul
@jacob.small

@erfajo
Thanks Guy.
I used the company’ template . That Parameter was create. It mean “Low”. When I use English version and Revit’ Template, don’t have that Parameter.
Now, I change Node" Set parameter by name" to " Set type Parameter". But I still have problem when it just display 1 part of " value" (just the second item)
Can you help me.
Thank you very much.

Thank you.
I tried it in English but I still fail. Do you know the reason? or do you have anyway to make it?

Is the parameter’s storage type a string, an integer, or a double? That is in Revit does the parameter take text (“abc”), a whole number (1) or a decimal number (1.2)?

Thank you.
That Parameter group is Text. And I want to fill Information that a string and an integer.,…

I create the tag door and have more type of door.And every door type name has differ information. Some type just a string, some type have both ( string and integer),…

If I input that information in “type properties” , It will appear with the tag door.
You can see the picture below.
Capture4

Capture5

Can you help me.

My guess is that it’s an issue with custom node, perhaps due to the language pack, or creating an issue where you are setting different values for the same type. Try getting the Element Type for each element, ensure you only have unique elements, and then build up the desired tag values accordingly.