About Orchid

I want to set up ‘Orchid’ on Dynamo in Revit 2020, but I cannot find the ‘230.03 version’.
Please tell me where I can get it.
Also, please tell me how to set it up.

The readme on here will outline the versions and installers per Revit build:

Generally there is only one active installer for the current Revit build or thereabouts, so specific versions will only be available if you go back through the commits. Contact the author if you have further queries as they have chosen not to use the forums so we generally direct users on to them due to this.

I did not see an installer for anything earlier than Revit 2021, but you may be able to use the zip file install method. (Revit 2020 uses Dynamo 2.3)

Zip builds appear to be here:

Instructions on the page @GavinCrump linked to say:

The Orchid package may also be installed by manually copying files from the Zipped folder. This is only recommendable for experienced users! To install/update this way, please unzip the zip-file of the chosen version into your dynamo package folder, into a folder named Orchid . Download may be handled either by downloading a single file, or by cloning or zipping the repository. The package folder path can be found in Dynamo via the menu item ‘Settings’ → ‘Manage Node and Package Paths’.

Please note I don’t have Orchid installed, sop this is just what I can glean from the Orchid docs.