A fairly basic question about Dynamo: Can Dynamo sharing data between different software packages, how to implement

I am wondering can I use Dynamo to replace the IFC, which could shearing data between different BIM applications by exporting and importing data.
For example, what I am interested in doing is automatically exporting from a revit file into a data, then let the Revit or other software to read the data and then rebuild the model.

I have my own opinion, but unsure whether is right or not.

From my point of view, in this case, I would say yes. but just a bit complicated, as you need to build a Dynamo covering every element and all parameters of each element. and when you import the data back to revit or other software, you still need to build another Dynamo to covering every element and all parameters of each element, although this could be done by modifying the exporting dynamo a bit.

Does that sound right to you guys,

Thanks a lot

Is that possible for me to build a Dynamo file that can be generally used to export the data from a revit file?
Or we need to build different Dynamos for different revit file case by case since each file has different structure elements and different parameter for those elements?