@Bobby_Harris1 No problem! Did you have success importing the data from Excel back to Revit as well? Please mark the solution (post #18) if your query has been solved
Nope… just the read was successful.
Warning: Element.SetParameterByName operation failed.
The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, Revit.Elements.Element)’ and ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, string)’
Wall Read to Revit.dyn (9.7 KB)
You must have missed the note I put above the Element.SetParameterByName node
Glad you’ve gotten it working!
I did see that note… the changes didn’t take effect till I closed dynamo.
Regardless I am grateful for your time and help.