Window area associated per room

I can individually get the window area and what windows are in what room with dynamo; however I am having trouble combining the information into a list that show the windows in a room with room, name, number and the area of that window. I have attached the script I have to this point and some screen shots that show I have the area of the windows in a list, with what windows are in each room in another list. I do not know how to get the two list joined or to have it show room name and number in the list also.

test windows3.dyn (10.1 KB)

I would filter the list from the Room.Windows node so that you can work on an initial cleaned list and keep all subsequent lists items in the same order. This will let you set the right parameter to the right element.

Thank you for the Help @Yna_Db. I do not know what package the DanEDU.List.Clean is in but I used another method to clean the list. I now have a list that shows the rooms with name and number. Also it shows each window in the room with the area. however I am still struggling to get my list correct. when I export to excel I would like excel to look like this.

however I get this

I know that it has to do with the list structure. Even if I can not get the excel to export like I want can I at least get the area associated with its corresponding window in the same cell? I have attached what I now have to this point.

test windows4.dyn (20.8 KB)

DanEDU.List.Clean is from DanEDU Dynamo.
The issue is certainly related to the list structure.
Could you send readable screenshots?

Thank you @Yna_Db for the information. Attached are hopefully readable screenshots.

This should do what you need:

Excel-export

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help. I hope to be able review what you have done and learn from it. This is a great help.

2 Likes