Thanks for the tips, I finally get the code compiled and able to run in Revit. Here are the procedure I did, I wish that could be hopeful for others.
1. I used SharpDevelop IDE 4.2 instead of Microsoft Express.
2. Install Microsoft F# CTP 188.8.131.52, which is a F# interactive with .Net 4.
3. Install IronPython as mentioned in prior post.
4. Copy those files mention by Matt to DynamobinDebug
5. Ensure all the necessarily references are correct, e.g. RevitAPI.dll, RevitAPIUI.dll, IronPython.dll and Microsoft.Scripting.dll.
6. Build the solution in SharpDevelop. There might be error while the 1st build, read the error massage to see any file is missing. My massage was some files couldn't be copied, so I manually copy those file to the directory mentioned in the error massage. (you can find those file in the Package Folder as mentioned by Matt)
7.Click Build again in the SharpDevelop, after copied those missed files to the directory. It should compile the code without error but still having some warnings, ignore those warnings)
8. Pick up those files in DynamobinDebug and those file in DynamoRevitbinDebug together into a folder named as Dynoma(My directory is C:VasariWIPRevit_2013Dynamo).
9. Ensure the .addin file point to the directory of the Dynamo folder, you can find the .addin file in C:ProgramDataAutodeskREVITAddins2013. The content of the .addin file should look like this:
you can use NotePad to edit and change the file extension to .addin later on after save.
10. Start Revit, the Dynoma should able to load.
I wish that it can help others interested in kick start with Dynoma development.