[WEBINAR] Dynamo for Civil 3D: Transportation and Site Design

Hi Javier,

I understood property sets are not available (out of the box) at this time. If this changes, we’ll make an announcement. Thanks for your interest!

Hi everyone, you can view the video recording now available on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqEg7XbvnL4&t=1s

:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for sharing!

Please, resend or update the BPMN 2.0 Diagrams file / link as it is the same as the Dynamo Graphs file/link.

Thanks in advance.

Regardz, Edward

Javier, I’ll put together a video that explains how to use the examples shipped with Dynamo. I also posted an update to the pset folder on the Civil 3D Futures Portal to take care of Lists in Property Sets. As Annie mentioned, these functionalities will migrate from Python to out of the box Dynamo nodes in a future release.

3 Likes

Fixed it! thanks Edward

1 Like

Here is the link to a video that covers Property Sets samples in Dynamo for Civil 3D LINK

5 Likes

Great video tutorial Paolo! I will prove it on the real world immediately.
Thanks a lot for your attention and dedication.

2 Likes

Many thanks Paolo. Where can we download the Case 05 - Create list definition by CSV?

@enrique.sg you can access to the Civil 3D Futures Portal, under the dedicated Dynamo forum. This is the link for you to subscribe Click here to join the Autodesk Civil 3D Futures Program

Once you are in, you can visit this thread to download the dataset LINK

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Dynamo for Civil 3D development

Hi Paolo, great that you shared the datasets from the webinar. I’m trying to create the Rail Cables using your script but combined with the Rail dwg it doesn’t work. I think the problem is in the units in the DWG, it’s in FEET. Do you also have a METRIC version available?

Here is the problem using imperial stationing and the node is seeing these values as text instead of double numbers?

Drop the “+” and replace it with nothing. Then convert the string to double.

1 Like

Thanks Keith, It’s working perfect. Nice!

2 Likes

Has anyone here got the sample scripts yet which were shown in webinar and discussed that scripts will get shared after the webinar ?

Try this link.

1 Like

Check this post:

1 Like

Ciao Paolo,
i downloaded dynamo samples for c3d version 2020. i’ll ask you 2 things:
-using AutoCAD_Python_PSet_DumpPropertySetDefinitionsToJSON.dyn no information of the lists is exported. Is it correct or am I wrong? I’m not getting any errors?

• among the shared samples is there no more “create list from CSV”?

thank you in advance for your reply,

@davide.clauser I’ve updated the definition of the Python module in the Civil 3D Beta forum hoping that it would picked up by the product team…pset_utils.py (20.6 KB) pset_serialization.py (5.5 KB)

1 Like

Thank you Paolo… everything is working well. I really appreciate what you do to share knowledge on c3d