Warning: Parameter.Parameter By Name operation failed

Translated by moderators. See below the line for original post.

Hello all,
the subject of my concern is in the title my channel is created but when I run it this is the error message I got.

with this script I should in theory be able to extract into an Excel table the information which is configured in the REVIT families.
can you help me.
thank you in advance to everyone.
Best regards

Original post below

bonjour à toutes et tous,
le sujet de mon soucis se trouve dans le titre ma chaîne est créé mais quand je l’exécute c’est le message d’erreur que j’ai.

avec ce script je dois en théorie pouvoir extraire vers un tableau Excel les renseignement qui se trouve paramétré dans les familles REVIT.
pouvez-vous m’apporter votre aide.
par avance merci à toutes et tous.
bien cordialement

Hello @martial.nouzilleBXLD and welcome to the forum!

One thing to note, the language here is English. For future posts please run them though an online translator to get the English translation in addition to your native tongue so that we can keep things like search working.

One thing to double check: is there a parameter by that name? Unfortunately there is t a great way for us to recreate as this may rely on your source file.

Translated to French below

Bonjour @ martial.nouzilleBXLD et bienvenue sur le forum!

Une chose à noter, la langue ici est l’anglais. Pour les futurs articles, veuillez les exécuter via un traducteur en ligne pour obtenir la traduction en anglais en plus de votre langue maternelle afin que nous puissions continuer à travailler comme la recherche.

Une chose à vérifier: existe-t-il un paramètre portant ce nom? Malheureusement, il existe un excellent moyen pour nous de recréer car cela peut reposer sur votre fichier source.

1 Like

hello,
Thank you for coming back.
If I understand your answer correctly, I have to check that the name contains parameters.
but it seems to me that the names have parameters, I will check anyway.
very cordially good day

bonjour,
merci pour votre retour.
Si je comprends bien votre réponse, je dois vérifier que le nom contient des paramètres.
mais il me semble que les noms ont des paramètres, je vérifierai quand même.
bien cordialement bonne journée.

1 Like