Updating Revision Schedule in Revit

So its been a while since I’ve been in Dynamo, so I’m sure this has been answered before, but I can’t seem to find it. To coordinate between so many groups, i.e. mechanical, electrical architectural, etc making revisions, we have an Excel file that all groups are supposed to put their info in to make sure we don’t have repeated revision numbers in the same project across disciplines. So, I’m trying to read Revit revisions, read Excel revisions, compare, and make sure Revisions are being entered into Revit as the Excel file is updated. Where I’m stumped is taking the information I now have compared and putting it BACK into revit. I was able to pull the Revision data out of Revit, but now I can’t figure out how to put new data back into Revit

Hi @Richard.vojtisek Can you share what you have already tried?A snip of your graph?

or is this what you are looking for?

Not exactly, so bigger picture, when I want to add a revision to a project into this window below:

So, I’m already reading in my revisions from Revit and Excel, comparing them, finding whats in Excel but not in Revit, now where I’m stuck is being able to add in more revisions if they are entered in Excel but not in Revit to the Revision schedule in Revit shown above.

Heres a snipit of my graph below if that helps, although i do most my work in Python custom nodes.