Trying to create a 'Date Created On' parameter but failed on my first couple of tries

Hi Everyone,

I’m pretty new to using Dynamo but I’m currently working on incorporating the responsibility of design into the model elements e.g Structural Columns have a Parameter called Lead & Co-ordinate - Structural Engineer etc. The idea of this stems from a case study I looked at involving a dispute to which sizes were changed on site due to limited space and a shaft wall was heavily damaged, the contractor and structural engineer were in a dispute over who was responsible. So my idea is to incorporate responsibility into the families that allow a dispute referee to extract a report of such items if something similar ever happened again.

Anyway, I wanted to ask as I wanted to create a ‘Date Created’ for each family which could serve in a dispute case regarding a delay for one team waiting for another etc. Or it could be used for a BIM manager keeping track of the models and maintaining a good work flow between all models in a BIM Level 2 situation.

Any help would be great, attached is an image of my failed attempt.

What is the error message?

and connect date Time Node directly into value

probably storage type is not a string

What type off parameter is Created on? Text or number or ?

Warning: Element.SetParameterByName operation failed.
The best overloaded method match for ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, double)’ has some invalid arguments

I connected it directly and still getting an error. I’v tried creating it with Number , Interger and text but still the same result.

after all element of category put a watch node and after that a listgetitematindex and select only the kitchen unit