Title block renaming prefix doesn't work

Hi guys,

I’m trying to rename the title block with certain prefix that already exists in Sheet Number. II’m new to dynamo and unable to figure out what I’m doing wrong. Can somebody please help. Thanks in advanced.

Thanks - Jo

Hi,
I think you have to set as Category Sheet and not Title Blocks.
Anyway it’s always good to post a graph with all previews visible, so we can see what’s happening in the nodes :wink:

Hi Luca,

Thanks for the quick response. I changed it to sheets instead of title blocks but it doesn’t make any updates to the prefix. “AB10” is still there. Any thoughts?

Also you need to connect Elements (instead of Old Prefix) to List input in Filter.ByBooleanMask.

Ok tried that…now I’m getting this error message.

I guess it’s because you can’t have more sheets with the same number. Maybe there were some existing sheets already in the project with that name?

Hey Luca,

I was able to get it to work by by replacing categories with category.byname. Here’s a snapshot. Thanks for the help!

Now I need to figure out how to find/replace of existing values from multiple instance parameters and string.join? or string.concat? them to another existing parameter. I will start another topic.

Just had the same case yesterday, this is how i managed to do it…

Thanks for this. But what if I want to connect elements of category directly instead of code blocks?