Tag points along a wall

I’m using the Create Annotation Tag node and for the most part it works well. However I’m having a slight problem. I have 99 points along several walls that I want to tag. I can see 99 points, but once I pass those points to the Create Annotation Tag node I end up with 23. It does tag those 23 points, but the rest are left empty. Any and all help is appreciated.

The element input only has 23 members going into it.

The lacing is set to shortest, so it will drop anything beyond item 24.

You need to repeat the core element for every point, using a List.OfRepeatedItems node to repeat the number of elements for each point. This is complicated as you have filtered the list of elements to only look at walls with no rating, so you should technically be feeding in 15 walls not 23.

JacobSmall

First of all thank you for responding. I’m new to dynamo and I could use all the help I can get
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but the List.OfRepeatedItems node calls for an amount. The number of walls will vary depending on the building so I’d have to enter the amount using an integer node. If the number of walls changed I’d have to adjust the amount. This wouldn’t be a big deal if I were the only one using it, but as I’m building the dynamo definition for other users, I’d like to be able to make it as easy as possible, i.e. I want to keep them out of dynamo.

ListOfRepeatedItems

Another issue I discovered is the tag displays all the different values possible for the rated walls. Each wall should only have one value either HE, SB, or SP. As you can see in the image one wall has all three as well as tags that have no value. I’m not sure how to resolve this.

Use OfRepeatedItem with Count to count the number of walls you have rather than manually inputting a number.

Not sure why you’re getting different tag values as your graph only uses one tag and doesn’t seem to be setting parameters anywhere.

for the amount you can ask dynamo to count your walls with the Count node.

For the second issue I suggest you to play around with the List@Level
Right now I’m not on my computer so I can’t try something similar to your script but will sooner or later