any ideas how to create individual surface from intersecting lines?
Something to try:
- Build a surface by lofting the 3 arced lines.
- Extrude the lines into surfaces by 2 units using the normal of the surface at the nearest point to the middle curve from each line.
- Move all the extruded surfaces by -1 unit along the same vector you used in 2.
- Convert the surfaces into a polysurface using a Polysurface.ByJoinedSurfaces (this will work even if they don’t touch.
- Use a Geometry.Split to divide the lofted surface from step 1 into subsections at each line.