Superimpose Surfaces to create contours

Hi All,

I’m new to Civil 3D and Dynamo. I’m working on dynamo to calculate the tunnel settlement. I have the tunnel alignments, profiles, and ground surface. I have the idea of having the dynamo to create the surface (created from COGO points after the calculation) representing the settlement for one tunnel (like the dot line) but don’t know how to combine it with others. I’m looking for a method to superimpose two surfaces and get the final surface, then generate the settlement contours (like the solid line). May I know how to do it in dynamo?

擷取

It looks like the solid line is created by adding the settlements of each dashed line at any given distance from the axis. Is that correct?

Hi mzjensen,

Yes, the solid line is created by adding the values of each dashed line at any given distance from the axis.

How is the settlement defined? Is there an equation that defines the settlement as a function of distance, or do you have a discrete list of values? Is the settlement constant along the entire length of the tunnel?