Structural Rebar Tags need to align Align

Sure @johnnyharris345

Is there any option to select Structural tag by single drag in model? Because in this scenario, I annotated the range rebar, So the tag should come under Multi-rebar annotation. When i selected this by using ‘Select Model Elements’ node it doesn’t select directly. If i select direct structural rebar tag it works fine.

@jacob.small Can you please give me a guidance to select “Multi rebar annotation”. In your script i can get only “Structural rebar tag locations”. what modifications need to be done to get for Multi rebar annotation tag also?
Or else is there any possiblity to select multiple Multi rebar tags. If i am using “Select Model Elements” it is selecting only Multi rebar tag not Structural rebar tag. Also the script shows error.

My guess is that the alternative category uses an alternative property, but I don’t know what as I don’t really know what you have.

You might have seen this coming, but do you have a dataset to reproduce on? I’m quite busy the next few days but with that and the graph configured correctly myself and others can help more directly. Otherwise people who want to help have to:

• Guess at your Revit build and model structure (links, groups, etc.)
  • Build a model matching that structure
  • Guess at how you have your selection configured and what type of object is selected
  • Set the selection in the graph and confirm the issue
    • revisit the first four bullet points until successfully reproducing the problem
  • Finally start to build code for your use case
1 Like