Split (divide) conduits problem

Hi everyone!

I am new in Dynamo and I found pretty interesting post Split Geometry At a given length and Divide a duct to a length not greater than 3.92 ft (how to split conduits and ducts). I was wondering if I can eliminate routine in our prefab shop. We need to split up conduits in Revit model every 10 feet.
I wanted to try and figure out how it works on a simple project with just one conduit/duct, but it seems like I got stuck on something I don’t understand in general.

I see “Run completed with warnings”. At the same time block “Element.CopyByVector” is red, and “Element.SetLocation” is yellow.
Should I do some kind of special preparation? Save it in a special folder? Additional packages?..
I would appreciate any help.

Hi,

You probably need to update your Clockwork package and install the archilab package.

missing%20packages

Yes, you’re right, thank you! Now run completed. But I faced the next problem - the conduit is still solid. I opened Dynamo through Revit project with the conduit in it, and saved *.rvt and *.dyn in the same folder. Thanks for trying to help.