Soporte de Preguntas en Español para Usuarios de Dynamo

Sorry for the language but this will be mainly for the Spanish speakers

Que tal a todos los usuarios en español de Dynamo, mi nombre es Luis Rodríguez Hernández y parte del equipo de Autodesk Expert Elite en Español.

Para aquellos que encuentren difícil la barrera del idioma durante su proceso de aprendizaje de Dynamo, la comunidad en español tiene un foro adicional donde Autodesk Expert Elite estarán dispuestos a resolver sus dudas en su idioma, espero que la demanda crezca y así podamos tener el propio forum para hacer más fácil su aprendizaje, por lo mientras si quieren tener soporte en español, estos son las ligas en donde pueden hacer las preguntas relacionadas con Dynamo y los diferentes softwares.

Grupo de Telegram: Telegram: Contact @DynamoIberoA

Grupo de Autodesk dedicado a preguntas en español de software en general: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/anuncios-de-la-comunidad/bd-p/257

That’s unfair
I want to help
If i can

2 Likes

Yes I understand, this will be related more for those that don’t feel comfortable with the English Language, and of course if you are willing to answer in Spanish the help will be excellent for help the beginners

As per the unofficial French forum we very much do encourage other locations to support Dynamo for those who don’t have English as a first language, but would note that these are in addition to the official forum (This one! :nerd_face: ) where the vast majority of the Dynamo community lies.

So the suggestion would be to participate as much as you can here as this is where you will get a diverse range of answers from users all over the world, and if you are a non-English speaker then we encourage the use of these alternative unofficial forums :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Completly agree, my intention is to know if there are people who have not continued with Dynamo due to the language barrier and to be able to help them, additionally it would be great if that niche exists, a forum like the one previously created in France could be created.

1 Like

Completly agree, my intention is to know if there are people who have not continued with Dynamo due to the language barrier and to be able to help them, additionally it would be great if that niche exists, a forum like the one previously created in France could be created.

Sounds good to me @Luiscko :smiley: Hopefully Spanish speakers are able to find more help in their Dynamo journey via this post.

1 Like