Solid selection generated in civilian, and exported to cad file

Hi, I’m new to this dynamo.
The question is that I have a cad file, which contains 3d solids, generated with civilian corridors, but I do not have access to the civilian file, and I have to update a series of properties for these elements.
I have created a Dynamo routine, to export the created properties as propertiesset, and export it to excel, and in excell update the values.
After this another Dynamo routine, reads the excell and enters the updated properties back to the solids.
My problem is that you cannot select too many solids at the same time, and it is very tedious to carry out the process one by one.

There is some way to select all solids at once.

A greeting.

Hello, maybe you can select item by layer name, or another common parameter in solids, this might allow you get a list and select multiple solids, can’t you?

The idea is to be able to select all the solids in the drawing, although if there is no option, I will have to select them by layers, and there are many ...

| javiermend
June 7 |

• | - |

Hello, maybe you can select item by layer name, or another common parameter in solids, this might allow you get a list and select multiple solids, can’t you?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

La protección del medio ambiente es responsabilidad de todos. Antes de imprimir este e-mail piensa bien si es realmente necesario.
AVISO
Este correo electrónico es confidencial y para uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Si usted ha recibido este correo por error, le agradeceremos nos lo comunique, absteniéndose de difundirlo, distribuirlo, copiarlo o almacenarlo. Su dirección de correo electrónico junto con la información que nos facilite son tratados por COPCISA CORP S.L.U. c/ Navas de Tolosa, 161, 08224 Terrassa, en calidad de responsable del tratamiento, con la finalidad de gestionar la relación contractual existente entre nosotros, mantener el contacto y, en su caso, remitirle una encuesta de satisfacción. La política del sistema integrado de gestión de COPCISA CORP S.L.U., que contiene los compromisos de la Dirección, se encuentra a su disposición en la página web: www.copcisacorp.com. La base jurídica que legitima este tratamiento será su consentimiento, el interés legítimo o la necesidad para gestionar una relación contractual o similar. El plazo de conservación de sus datos vendrá determinado por la relación que mantiene con nosotros.
Para más información al respecto, o para ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación del tratamiento, oposición y portabilidad puede enviar una notificación por escrito, adjuntando copia de un documento que acredite su identidad, a la siguiente dirección: COPCISA CORP S.L.U. c/ Navas de Tolosa, 161, 08224 Terrassa o por correo electrónico a través de protecciondatos@copcisacorp.com. En el caso de que no haya obtenido satisfacción en el ejercicio de sus derechos puede presentar una reclamación ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
Please consider your environmental responsability. Before printing this email message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
NOTICE
This e-mail is confidential and it is meant for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us and refrain from distributing, copying or storing it. Your e-mail address and the information you provide us with will be processed by COPCISA CORP S.L.U. c/ Navas de Tolosa, 161, 08224 Terrassa, as data controller, in order to manage our contractual relationship, to keep in contact and, if applicable, to send you a customer satisfaction survey. COPCISA CORP S.L.U…'s integrated management system policy, which includes the management’s commitments, can be consulted on the website: www.copcisacorp.com. The legal basis for such processing shall be your consent, legitimate interest or the need to manage a contractual or similar relationship. The storage period for your data will be determined by your relationship with us.
For further information, or to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability you can send a written notification, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity, to the following address: COPCISA CORP S.L.U. c/ Navas de Tolosa, 161, 08224 Terrassa or by e-mail to protecciondatos@copcisacorp.com. In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.