Sloped Floor Gone Wrong (Floor.SlabShapeByPoints)

Hello Guys,
I am trying to import points from excel, and assign a shape to the slab with a slope, the script is working good , yet there are sometimes when I would recieve this shape out of no where , Any idea what might help there , I am using Floor.SlabShapeByPoints to edit the shape of the floor,
Here you can find the excel sheet and the script but the script is a little bit long
–.xlsx (7.9 KB)

FLoor Points.dyn (133.3 KB)

I have noticed that there are some people who had some problems drawing slopped floor from excel, this script would help to draw sloped floors based on points , , the points are extracted from excel , the points are Coordinated as XYZ Points or ENZ ,and the points are coordinates for lines from AutoCAD you need to have several packages installed, Archilab, Datashapes,Clockwork. Civil Infra Benelux (CIB)
The points are first connected as lines , then a rectangle is drawn in 2D and in 3D, the 2D points are used to create the floors , since they can only be drawn in 2D, and the 3D points are Drawn to take the shape of the sloped floor,
I Hope this would help someone in the future

FLoor PointsV3(Organized).dyn (85.4 KB)

1 Like