Sheet.ByNameNumberTitleBlockAndViews view size warning

I’ve seen a few posts about this issue but have not found a solution. I have made a script to create plan sheets using the Sheet.ByNameNumberTitleBlockAndViews to create sheets one at a time. I am working on now combining a few other scripts into one script modified from my original to create all the Area Plan Sheets for One Level at a time. When I run this I get the warning that “View could not be packed on the sheet. The sheet size is 3 x 2 and the view to be added is 1.66… x 1.54…”. So by those numbers the view is smaller than the sheet, and the script works perfectly fine when doing the same views in the sheet by sheet script.

A_Sheet-Create Area Floor Plans-Edit Inputs.dyn (257.4 KB)

Also. there are scope boxes I have applied to the views and I have annotative crop turned off.

Okay so I was able to find the solution to my problem. I had saw in a few posts about using the Sheet.ByNameNumberTItleblockAndViews vs. Sheet.ByNameNumberTItleblockAndsView and I thought I had checked that but I did not. That seemed to help some. This script is creating Area Plan Sheets for specific floors. So in the script I am having dynamo duplicate a selected view a certain number of times and apply scope boxes to those views. If the original view that is getting duplicated does not have a scope box applied to it I still get the warning. So I am guessing on the dynamo side it is somehow seeing the original view as the extents or something, is the only thing I can figure. So I am working on updating the script to temporarily apply a scope box, duplicate the views, then remove scope box from original view.