Setting Wall Joint types

<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>Morning all,</span></p>
<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>I’m currently manually going through the models that i receive and defining the wall joint type, where required. Does anyone have a script that does this for you?</span></p>
<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>If it is a fairend it is disallowed and all the rest are standard (Mitre and ABut).</span></p>
<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>Any help would be greatly appreciated,</span></p>
<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>Thanks In advance</span></p>
<p style=“line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=“color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,‘serif’; font-size: 10pt;”>Tom</span></p>

Morning all,
I’m currently manually going through the models that i receive and defining the wall joint type, where required. Does anyone have a script that does this for you?
If it is a fairend it is disallowed and all the rest are standard (Mitre and ABut).
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks In advance
Tom

Please ignore the first post, not sure what happened there

Hi Tom,

If i am not mistaken your looking for something below.

Wall Joint

Thanks For the Reply…

Would this allow to do multiple walls at once ?

If you have a copy of the code would you be able to upload it, dont worry if not i will copy the image

Cheers,

Tom

Hi

you can find my Join Type node on Hot Gear package

that works for multiple walls

but do not run that node automatic that will crash the revit by some reason :frowning:

9-17-2015-5-29-54-pm

Thanks for that… this sort of does what im after ideally you what i want to do is be able to go onto a floor plan highlight all the walls press RUN and it place the apropriate joint type in the apropriate location.

is this posible with these nodes?

Cheers

Tom

Tom,

“Appropriate” is extremely arbitrary.

<span class=“author-link”><span style=“color: #428bca; font-size: small;”>Konrad</span></span>,

Fair comment!

so i would be looking for all corner to be miter joints, any fairends to be disallowed and T junctions to be Abut. square ends dont matter for this.

Tom