Selecting Start Point on Screen Breaks Script?

This script shown imports a pdf in two rows of up to four pages, with the ability to input the page numbers (this is for putting specs on sheets). Then, it traces the pdf bounding boxes to create outlines. It works fine, except I can’t get it to import where I need it to based on coordinates, since some title blocks are different/moved around from project to project. It orders them as expected, pages 1-4 on top, 5-8 on bottom.

So, I tried using a node I found that allows you to select a point on the screen to get x and y values (Sastrugi). The process that places the pdfs asks for a start point and inserts the next one a specified distance after. When using Sastrugi, the positioning of the start point works, however the order of pages does not follow the desired sequence. it just duplicates page 1 across the whole row, and page 5 across the bottom row.

Is there a way to fix this? I have no idea how changing the start point is affecting the page number ordering. It works just fine with predefined values.

Clearer image of the portion I’m concerned with:

Hi @ewelchdynamo ,

It’s hard to say which part is causing the error since we can’t see which information goes through your nodes. Is there a way you could share this script together with a sample pdf / project?