Select all multi-leaders and delete

i would like to select all multi-leaders in the current drawing and delete all with dynamo.
also want to do the same thing with all dimensions.

i looked for nodes of this type, and can’t seem to find. Any help is appreciated.

Hi … maybe
Filter by layer
And
Object.Delete node

Did you ever find out how to do this?

I’m struggling to find away of selecting all the leaders and dims.

I don’t want to delete the layer as suggested and i could accidentally remove data i want to keep.

I normally use dynamo for Revit and can use python when i get stuck but I’m not familiar enough with the autocad API to figure it out.

try using this node…

20220923_C3DObjTypeName.dyn (3.74 KB)

Hola amigos buenas!! :cowboy_hat_face:
Amigo @ddrennen2QDK2 This is how you can filter Multiladers and delete after, the node Mleader.byobject cames in Civil3DToolkit hope this helps you!!

1 Like

I know this thread is almost a year old now, but why write a dynamo script for this? why not use “select similar” and delete?

paul

Offhand here are a few reasons:

1. Bulk processing of multiple files via the “aecrundynamoscript” command.
  2. Remove existing leaders before recreating new ones via automation in Dynamo
  3. Remove all leaders before doing an export or print to provide a clean base for future work

Sure the above could be automated in another way in AutoCAD (it’s history with LISP implementations is older than many if not most people reading this), but not everyone has access or the skills to make use of them. Dynamo is aimed at enabling users of every ability after all. :slight_smile:

You can use the node SelectSimilar from the Arkance Systems Node Library to find similar objects:

After that, they can be deleted.

2 Likes