Select all instances of a certain line type & replace

this thread deals with line style change when it comes to filled regions should be able to do something similiar with just linestyles

Hi Jacob
Thank you for the response
Please note that in the Revit model we have used some Details lines in the project like, Thin line
here I want to know in which specific view I have used those thin lines
Please suggest us whether by using the Dynamo can we find the way to identify then or else
I have try the script all lines are highlighted as ID as shown in attached image

Please let me know how to proceed from their to highlight the views

You can just click on the green highlighted text (the Element Id) in the data preview; that will initiate a ‘show in view’ command.

Alternatively you can look for the owner view or host and open those views in the UI.

In my opinion UI interaction is best in a Revit add-in rather than Dynamo or any other tool to consume code.

Hi jacob

Thank you for the response
I have developed a script to create walls based on a CAD plan. However, after running the script, I noticed that in some areas, the walls are not aligned properly with the CAD plans as shown below.

Please let me know if anything need to update in my script, it was very helpful for my projects